Spring Fever iPad Mini Giveaway
- Promotion runs April 22, 2013 and ends May 17, 2013.
- No purchase necessary
- Void where prohibited by law
- Must be 18 years or older and a legal U.S. resident to play
- Entrants must reside within the Channel 9 KCAU-TV viewing area (DMA as designated by Nielsen).
- Watch Channel 9 Eyewitness News at 10, Monday through Friday, beginning April 22, 2013 and ending on May 17, 2013, for the KEY WORD
- Log onto www.kcautv.com and use the online entry form to enter the information requested and the KEY WORD for that night.
- There will be 4 Winners awarded a new iPad Mini
- Value of each prize is a minimum of $329.99.
- A random drawing will determine the weekly winners for April 29, May 6, May 13 and May 20, 2013.
- If a person rejects the prize or is unable to use it, there is no substitution.
- Winners will be notified by a representative of Channel 9 KCAU-TV by email and/or telephone.
Odds of Winning:
- Weekly Prize winners will depend upon the number of online and written entries. If 100 entries, then each entrant has a 1 in 100 chance of winning. The Weekly Winner will have a 1 in 5 chance of winning.
- Employees or families of Channel 9 KCAU-TV their divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries or their advertising/promotion agencies Channel 9 KCAU-TV are not eligible to win.
- Winners MUST present a valid driver's license or state issued ID to claim prize. No prize will be awarded without proper identification.
- All other costs associated with accepting, redeeming and using prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- KCAU-TV and sponsors reserve the right to reject a claim to a prize based on contest irregularities.
- KCAU-TV and sponsors are not responsible for loss or misuse of prizes, and will not accept liability if a prize is used or misused in any manner.
- All decisions by our judges are final.
The sponsor of this promotion is KCAU-TV, which is solely responsible for all aspects of the promotion. By participating in this promotion, all participants and prize winners agree that Channel 9 KCAU-TV, their partnerships, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of such entities' respective officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss, illness, litigation or damage that may occur from participation in the promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize(s). In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these official rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of Iowa and that is shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.
Contest rules available at:
KCAU-TV, 625 Douglas, Sioux City, Iowa, 51101
Between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm.